5K & 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk
Saturday, November 30, 2019
Arch Street Teen Center
100 Arch Street
Start Times: 1 Mile – 9:30 AM (sharp)
5K – 10:00 AM
Adults: $30 through 10/31, $35 after 10/31 (Race Day – $40)
Children (14 and under): $15 (Race Day – $15)
($1 service fee not included)
* Course update: due to road closures, 5K and 1 Mile routes will differ from prior years. Refer to Race Information section for more details and to view race maps.
- REGISTER EARLY ! Prices increase on 11/1 and again on Race Day!
- T-shirts guaranteed for runners pre-registered by Friday 11/15
- On-line registration closes on Wednesday, 11/27
- Run For Your School Competition: the Greenwich school with the greatest participation wins a $500 gift card for PE equipment. Be sure and indicate your school when you register.
- Scenic flat loop in Bruce Park
- Bib tag system for 5K
- Performance material race t-shirts!
- 5K – awards and merchandise prizes for top race finishers in a variety of categories
- 1 Mile – medals for all finishers!
- Great goodie bag items!
- Post-race hospitality tent with food & beverages and DJ music!
- Course update: due to recent road closures, the 5K and 1 mile race routes will differ from prior years.
- The 5K course will measure closer to 3 miles – sorry for the change and thank you for understanding.
- View/download the 5K race map
- View/download the 1 Mile race map
Become a Sponsor or Race Volunteer
- Join us as a sponsor or volunteer at the largest community event of the Thanksgiving weekend. Over 2000 runners and spectators participate and thousands more receive the news!
- View our 2019 Sponsor Packet
- Volunteer at the Trot! On 11/29 & 30 we need course marshals, check in, set up/breakdown help and more. Community service credit given! To volunteer, please send your name and contact info to: email@example.com
- For additional details, contact Julie Faryniarz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support the Greenwich Alliance and our public schools!
Cadillac of Greenwich
Hospital for Special Surgery
The Richman Group
400 Capital Management
Coldwell Banker Global Luxury
Arthur Werner Moving & Storage
Ellington Management Group, LLC
ESF Camps at Greenwich Catholic
First Choice Windows & Remodeling
First County Bank
The Gibbons Foundation*
Tom Markey – Morgan Stanley
O’Shaughnessy Asset Management
Samuel Owen Gallery
Barnum Financial Group
Cushman & Wakefield*
Cynthia DeReimer – Coldwell Banker Realty*
Elite Health Services
English Gardens & Designs LLC
Forme Barre Fitness
Francis Development LLC
Gilbride, Tusa, Last & Spellane LLC
Greenwich Education Association
Greenwich Organization of School Adminstrators
Ivey, Barnum & O’Mara, LLC*
MBI, Inc *
Pecora Brothers Inc.
Dr. Donald and Jane Pogoda, D.M.D.
RBC Wealth Management
Rental Instrument LLC
Simply Beauty by Sonia
Upper Crust Bagel Company*
Special Thank You to
Arch Street Teen Center
for supporting our event!
Other Contributors & Supporters
Caren’s Cos Cobber
Performance Equity Management
Shepard Insurance Group*
Thank you to the following local merchants for donating refreshments and merchandise
Upper Crust Bagel Company
* Annual Turkey Trot Sponsors – 9 Years Running!