Turkey Trot 2021 – Save the Date
Save the Date for a Morning of
Family Fun & Exercise
5K & 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk
TURKEY TROT RETURNS!
Saturday, November 27, 2021
Arch Street Teen Center
100 Arch Street
Start Times: 1 Mile – 9:30 AM (sharp)
5K – 10:00 AM
More race details to come next month!
- REGISTER EARLY ! Prices increase on Race Day!
- T-shirts guaranteed for runners pre-registered by Friday 11/12
- On-line registration closes on Wednesday, 11/24
- Run For Your School Competition: the Greenwich school with the greatest participation wins a $500 gift card for PE equipment. Be sure and indicate your school when you register.
- Scenic flat loop in Bruce Park
- Bib tag system for 5K
- Performance material race t-shirts!
- 5K – awards and merchandise prizes for top race finishers in a variety of categories
- 1 Mile – Medals for all finishers!
- Great goodie bag items!
- Post-race hospitality tent with food & beverages and DJ music!
- Course update: Maps posted in late September
Become a Sponsor or Race Volunteer
- Join us as a sponsor or volunteer at the largest community event of the Thanksgiving weekend. Over 2000 runners and spectators participate and thousands more receive the news!
- View our 2021 Sponsor Packet
- Volunteer at the Trot! On 11/26 & 27 we need course marshals, check in, set up/breakdown help and more! Community service credit given.
- For additional details, contact Julie Faryniarz at email@example.com
Support the Greenwich Alliance and our public schools!
Cadillac of Greenwich
Hospital for Special Surgery
Hospitality Tent Sponsor – Available
Race Chute Sponsor – Available
Goody Bag Sponsors – Available
Thank you to the following local merchants for donating refreshments and merchandise
Please contact the Alliance (see below) if you would like to support the Turkey Trot
* Annual Turkey Trot Sponsors – 11 Years Running!