Turkey Trot 2020
Turkey Trot 2020 – Reimagined!
Join Us For A Month-Long Fitness Challenge
November 1 – November 28, 2020
Run/walk/bike anywhere during the month of November in support of the Greenwich Alliance for Education
ALL REGISTRANTS ARE ELIGIBLE TO COMPETE FOR FUN
SOCIAL MEDIA PRIZES & TO HELP THEIR SCHOOL WIN $500! CHECK OUT OUR COMPETITIONS & PRIZES!
Post to #GreenwichAllianceTurkeyTrot2020
For t-shirt pick-up, please contact Julie Faryniarz directly at email@example.com or (203) 912-9543
Turkey Trot Celebration Day: Sat. Nov. 28th
Adults: $30 | Children (14 and under): $15
($1 service fee not included)
*First 500 registrants receive an Alliance neck gaiter! T-shirts still available, sizes: Youth Small to Adult Small (while supplies last)
Registration And Event Information
- REGISTER NOW! Must be registered to be eligible for prizes – check out competitions and prizes below
- First 500 registrants receive an Alliance neck gaiter!
- We still have an assortment of t-shirts left ranging in size from Youth Small to Adult Small
- Registration closes Wednesday, November 25th
- On Saturday, November 28th, help us celebrate our month-long fitness challenge by putting on your Turkey Trot t-shirt, venturing outside with family and friends to get some exercise and waving to fellow Turkey Trotters you pass along the way!
- Look for Tom the Turkey and the Funky Turkey Sculptures (Developing Artist program) at various locations throughout the month!
Competitions and Prizes
- The Greenwich school with the greatest percentage participation wins a $500 gift card for PE equipment.
- EVERY school with 10 or more participants registered will receive a gift card to Garden Catering.
- Remember to indicate your school when you register!
Social Media Contests: Post a Turkey Trot Fitness Challenge picture on Facebook or Instagram and wear your Turkey Trot T-shirt! Use #GreenwichAllianceTurkeyTrot2020
- Prize drawings held each Monday in the month of November.
- Every registered participant who posts is eligible to win.
- Contest categories to include:
– Picture with a Funky Turkey
– Dogs need 5K too – we love dogs!
– Best view on run/walk/bike
– Best dressed turkey runner/walker/biker
– Best celebration photo
– Photo in front of your school
– Photo at a Greenwich Landmark
– Veteran’s Day – Wear your Red, White & Blue
– Family photo!
– Super creative running attire
– Photo at a Turkey Trot sponsor location
- Prizes include:
$50 Athleta gift cards
Vineyard Vines gift card
Vineyard Vines apparel and tote bags
Ginger Man gift cards
Garden Catering Gift Cards
Upper Crust Bagels by the dozen
Businesses and Families - Sponsor US!
- Support Greenwich Schools and join us as a sponsor for our 10th Annual Turkey Trot!
- Donate $500 or more for your business or family name to be listed on the race t-shirt (deadline for t-shirt listing: Oct. 23rd)
- Additional Sponsor benefits include: name promoted on website and in e-blasts, social media posts with Tom the Turkey mascot, complimentary race registrations, etc
- View our 2020 Sponsor Packet
- For additional details, contact Julie Faryniarz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support the Greenwich Alliance for Education
and our public schools!
Thank you to our Sponsors – click on their names below to learn more about these great community supporters
Barnum Financial Group
Carlson & Carlson
Cushman & Wakefield*
First Choice Windows & Remodeling
Francis Development LLC
Gilbride, Tusa, Last & Spellane LLC
Greenwich Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
Greenwich Education Association
Greenwich Organization of School Administrators
Ivey, Barnum & O’Mara, LLC*
Pecora Brothers, Inc.
Dr. Donald and Jane Pogoda, D.M.D.
RBJ Renovations – Local Handyman
Simply Beauty by Sonia
Upper Crust Bagel Company*
Arthur Werner Moving & Storage
Shepard Insurance Group
The Cos Cobber
Thank you to the following local merchants for donating merchandise and prizes
* Annual Turkey Trot Sponsors – 10 Years Running!