Turkey Trot 2020
Turkey Trot 2020 – Reimagined!
Join Us For A Month-Long Fitness Challenge
November 1 – November 28, 2020
Run/walk/bike anywhere during the month of November in support of the Greenwich Alliance for Education
CHECK OUT OUR EVENTS, COMPETITIONS AND PRIZES!
Kick-off Event: Sun. Nov. 1st
Turkey Trot Celebration Day: Sat. Nov. 28th
Children (14 and under): $15
($1 service fee not included)
T-shirts guaranteed for everyone who registers by Oct. 29th; first 500 registrants receive an Alliance neck gaiter!
Registration And Event Information
- REGISTER NOW! First 500 registrants receive an Alliance neck gaiter!
- T-shirts guaranteed for participants registered by Thursday, October 29th; others while supplies last.
- Join us at Cadillac of Greenwich on Sunday November 1st to receive t-shirts and gaiters (more details to follow).
- Registration closes Wednesday, November 25th
- On Saturday November 28th, help us celebrate a great month of fun/exercise and the prize winners.
- Look for Tom the Turkey and the Funky Turkey Sculptures (Developing Artist program) at various locations throughout the month!
Competitions and Prizes
- School Competitions: The Greenwich school with the greatest percentage participation wins a $500 gift card for PE equipment.
- EVERY school with 10 or more participants will be eligible for a prize drawing. Remember to indicate your school when you register.
- NEW THIS YEAR (COMING SOON!): Set up a Personal Campaign Page to raise additional money for AVID College Scholarships and Reaching Out Grant funds for the Greenwich public schools.
- Top 3 Participants who raise the most money for the Alliance will receive grand prizes.
- Click here for details on how to set up set up your campaign page (stay tuned).
- Social Media Contest: post a Turkey Trot Fitness Challenge picture using hashtag #GreenwichAllianceTurkeyTrot2020 on Facebook or Instagram to be entered into a random prize drawing. Detailed rules to follow.
Businesses and Families - Sponsor US!
- Support Greenwich Schools and join us as a sponsor for our 10th Annual Turkey Trot!
- Donate $500 or more for your business or family name to be listed on the race t-shirt (deadline for t-shirt listing: Oct. 23rd)
- Additional Sponsor benefits include: name promoted on website and in e-blasts, social media posts with Tom the Turkey mascot, complimentary race registrations, etc
- View our 2020 Sponsor Packet
- For additional details, contact Julie Faryniarz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support the Greenwich Alliance and our public schools!
The Richman Group
400 Capital Management
Cadillac of Greenwich
Coldwell Banker Global Luxury
Cynthia DeReimer – Coldwell Banker Realty*
Cecilia Fernandez – Anderson Associates
Ellington Management Group, LLC
First County Bank
Morgan Stanley – Thomas Markey, Financial Advisor
Samuel Owen Gallery
School of Rock
Barnum College Planning
Carlson & Carlson
Cushman & Wakefield*
First Choice Windows & Remodeling
Francis Development LLC
The Gibbons Foundation*
Gilbride, Tusa, Last & Spellane LLC
Greenwich Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
Greenwich Education Association
Greenwich Organization of School Administrators
Ivey, Barnum & O’Mara, LLC*
Pecora Brothers, Inc.
Dr. Donald and Jane Pogoda, D.M.D.
RBJ Renovations – Local Handyman
Simply Beauty by Sonia
Upper Crust Bagel Company*
Other Contributors and Supporters
Arthur Werner Moving & Storage
Shepard Insurance Group
Thank you to the following local merchants for donating merchandise and prizes
Upper Crust Bagel Company*
* Annual Turkey Trot Sponsors – 10 Years Running!